AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes) and H.I.V (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is one of the life taking diseases, which is incurable. It is a disease, which completely break down the immune system, of the body, and leaves you open to face any terrible infections, diseases, which results a horrible death. HIV is a virus, which causes AIDS that brings the life of the person, to end. H.I.V is of two types HIV 1 and HIV 2. Further, the untreated HIV disease takes 5 to 10 years to origin AIDS, and 10 to 15 years for under treatment of HIV.
Any of the diseases or infections can attack, the HIV patient; since its effect, breaks down the immune system of the body, which fails, to fight with the germs. Since from the past 30 years, the infection of AIDS had taken the life, of 35 million people. According, to the research, the first infection of HIV was found in 1930. The increasing rates of AIDS are found mostly in western or foreign countries.
Since it is found worldwide, people can get affect anywhere, in the world. According, to the research, the HIV got initiated in the nineteenth and twentieth century, and was found first in west-central Africa. However, the HIV has been categorized into three stages: acute infection (primary infections), clinical latency, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- Acute infections– the primary stage of HIV is defined acute HIV. It indicates the syndromes called fever, throat swelling, rashes, headache, lymph nodes, etc. for two to three weeks. Since the symptoms last for a shorter period, it found difficult to recognize the indication, of HIV infection.
- Clinical latency- it is also called chronic HIV or asymptomatic HIV. It indicates the initial stage of HIV infections, which includes muscle pain, fever, weight loss, persistent enlargement of lymph nodes, etc. People literally ignore these symptoms, which may lead to HIV 1 type.
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes- it can be termed as CD4+ T cell count less than 200 cells per µL. The beginning alert of AIDS indicates (40%) of Pneumocystis pneumonia, (20%) of cachexia, and esophageal candidiasis. It also indicates some of the respiratory infections.
Causes of HIV
Many of the people have mistaken that the causes of HIV are viral, and can be spread easily. I would say this is absolutely absurd HIV causes are not viral, it could be caused by
- Transfer of impure blood
- Sharing used needles for injection.
- Sexual intercourse without precaution
- Pregnant Mother with HIV infected can indulge her child for the same infection.
- Breast feeding
Things which can’t cause HIV
People found so illiterate that they get scared, to share the things with HIV sufferers. The most awaiting question is mosquito bites. However, it has been proven that mosquito bites doesn’t spread HIV because they only bite they don’t inject the blood, in the body, and also the HIV virus can’t survive, in the body of the mosquito. Further, Malaria, Dengue and yellow Fevers are transmitted via insect saliva, not through blood. Additionally, HIV doesn’t get transmitted through saliva; unless it doesn’t get mixed with blood. The people, carries gum bleeding, once get into the relation of mouth lock, may increase the chances of HIV. Further, it depends on the person whether he/she is suffering from HIV or not. It has also been proven that HIV can’t be spread through
- Touching or shacking hand
- Kissing or sharing foods
- Sneezing or coughing
- Sharing the clothes or towels
- Sitting and talking
Symptoms of HIV
However, the symptom of HIV in the early period is difficult, to get recognized; since it includes the normal disorder of health, which we ignored, and lastly it results to life taking diseases. The occurrences of some health disorders, which last for two or sometimes three weeks may indicate the infection of HIV.
- Headache, fatigue, and fever
- Major gland inflammation, muscle pain
- Diarrhea, skin rashes, and weight loss.
- Lack of energy and fail of immune system
- Falling sick and finding easily attack of infections
Symptoms of AIDS
When the HIV symptoms are ignored without treatment, it leads to AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes), which is found as an incurable disease.
- Extreme constant fever
- Sleeping disorders and finding complete fatigue
- Headache, body pain, weight loss
- Constant diarrhea
- Formation of cancers called Kaposi sarcoma, cervical cancers, etc.
- Shortness of breath and dry cough
- Extreme Bleeding from nose, mouth, skin and vagina.
- Mentally Disorder and constant gland swelling.
- Fail of the immune system, to fight with bacterial infections.
Prevention of HIV
However, there are various precautions that the people can prefer to get prevented from HIV infections.
- Avoid sharing the used needles for injection
- Avoid undergoing sexual intercourse with any unknown person
- Use precautions before undergoing sexual intercourse
- Blood donation may increase the chances of HIV
- Get a regular check up of health disorders
Treatments of HIV
The treatment of HIV can’t be cured, but its aim is, to minimize the growth, of HIV infections, and prevent the immune system by breaking down completely. The drugs of HIV are found so hard that may lead to kidney fail, skin burns, weight loss, etc. It has to be taken on the prescribed time and day; otherwise it may cause disruption in the process. The drugs of HIV help, to improve the immune system, to get fight with the diseases or infections. However, it is also known as antiviral medicines. Further, there are six most usable types of drugs that are used, to treat the infection of HIV, but the drug intake has to be suggested by the doctors. The treatment goes for a lifetime; since the HIV is incurable diseases. Further, the HIV sufferers need to take care about the diet, and their daily activities. However, the treatment process saves the HIV diseases, to get into AIDS formation.