Yoga is a long-established technique of meditation developed by the saints of ancient India. They practiced this method as an effective way of controlling their mind and body. Daily practice of yoga helps us to develop four areas that are physical, psychological, social and spiritual health of a person. It is a widely known fact that when the body is physically healthy, mind is clear, focus and stress remains under control. It gives us space to be socially connected with our loved ones and maintain a socially healthy and a strong relationship.
When a person is healthy he is in touch with his inner-self and with others around him on a much deeper level, which strongly adds to his spiritual health. Regular yoga practice increases spine flexibility, improves body’s physical condition and increases the awareness of relaxation. It has been emphasized that each exercise to be practiced slowly with coordinating movements with breath, and taking pause that are motion less in each and every position with full concentration.
Yoga practice teaches you to focus on breathing while you hold on to the poses. This concentration on breathing clams you and helps you to dissolve stress and anxiety. Yoga has the power to help you fight against fatigue and maintain your energy level throughout the day. Yoga can be perfect treatment for various autoimmune diseases as it reduces the symptom that causes such stiffness, malaise, fatigue and weakness.
Yoga is such an physical active that can be practice by everyone old, young and even kids. For kids it can help then with attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity and can help them to relax and get control on their breathing through asanas. Yoga can be also used to help victims of torture and other mental trauma. Since yoga is a form of meditation that develops the sense of inner peace and has a far-reaching health benefits.
Yoga provides us with freshness and energy in our day-to-day life. It also helps us in sustaining a natural glow on our face. Yoga keeps the immune system of our body very strong, in order to help us fight against various diseases and improve our concentration. Yoga brings in stability and relaxation, it also help individual to have clear thoughts. Apart from cognitive benefits yoga serves as the best medium to enhance the beauty and the being of the person.
Effective tips to practice Yoga efficiently
- The most suitable time to practice yoga is in the morning, before having your breakfast. This is the best time because, your mind is calm, composed and fresh performed all the body moment with ease and vigor.
- Before you get started, it is important for you to have the urge and confidence in yourself.
- The best place to practice yoga must be clam, quiet, dust-free, ventilated, moisture-free and most importantly distraction-free.
- It is important to clear your bowels and bladder before start practicing yoga, clean your nostrils and throat mucus. It is good to drink lukewarm water before beginning with yoga practice.
- Choose for the most comfortable clothing while performing yoga asanas.
- Hold on after every pose and tae a pause before starting with the next one.
- Similar to other workout begin with the easiest form and then advance towards the tough once. Be very methodical and systematic.
- Remember to start with light movement and discontinue if you feel fatigue in between.
- Your yoga session must be energizing and must not cause tiredness or depression.
- While you are performing yoga ensure that you are following a balanced diet plan as well.
- While performing yoga asanas your breath should be long and deep. Remember to keep your mouth close and inhale and exhale though nose only.
- Choose for a nice and a comfortable yoga mat made of some comfortable material.
- While you are performing various asanas, remember you should feel painfulness or any sort of discomfort. Confirm with your instructors whether you are doing it right or wrong and instantly correct yourself.
- Since you are a beginner, do not just impose yourself to do tough tasks, advance slowly and steadily.