Piles are blood vessels that are placed in the smooth muscles of the walls of the rectum and anus. In an every human being, the lowest part of the rectum and the anus has tissues occupied with blood vessels. Piles are scientifically termed as hemorrhoids. It is a medical condition in which the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed.
The condition of piles develops when pressure of internal or external veins increased around the anal canal. Piles are basically classified into two types that are internal and external hemorrhoids. When the veins inside the rectal canal become enlarged and inflamed, the condition is called as internal piles, while those occurring around the anus are known as external piles. Internal piles can bleed easily; on the other hand external piles usually do not bleed unless the veins burst due to increased pressure of friction. Sometimes, the internal hemorrhoids can come out of the rectal canal that is referred as fell internal hemorrhoids. Sometimes you may develop both types of piles at the same time. Internal piles are rarely painful. Hence, sometime you may not aware about them, while external piles are extremely painful and may bleed along with itching and inflammation.
SYMPTOMS OF PILES
Many times patients are not aware about the disease of piles due to absence of symptoms. Symptoms are not always present in many cases. Commonly observed symptoms include severe pain, itchiness and irritation around the anus, rectal bleeding that is bright red blood in stools, presence of pain when passing stool, presence of patches of blood in stool or on tissue paper or possible bleeding after transition of stool, swelling and tender lumps in the anal region.
The symptom of internal piles includes mucus discharge, anal itching, feeling of incomplete emptying of bowels and rectal bleeding. People with external piles may suffer from itchy and painful lumps on the outside of the anus, referred as perianal hematoma.
CAUSES OF PILES:-
There are various factors that lead to hemorrhoids are mentioned below
- Strained bowel movements
- Chronic cough
- Sitting for prolonged period
- Family history
- Anal intercourse
- General weakness of body
- Diet low in fiber
- Diet rich in fats and processed foods
- Prolonged standing
- Chronic diarrhea
- Cirrhosis of liver
LIST OF NATURAL REMEDIES TO CURE DISEASE OF PILES
- Take 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds, then roast and mix with 1 tablespoon of unroasted black cumin seeds and make powder of both together. Consume that mixture only half tbsp with a glass of water once in a day.
- Start taking radish juice two times in a day. Once in the morning and then again in night. Initially start with ¼ a cup then gradually increased to ½ a cup daily over a period of 1 month. Otherwise mixed with milk to make a paste. Apply that paste topically on the hemorrhoids to get instant relief from piles.
- Another effective natural remedy is that banana which is considered as natural laxative. It assist in soften the stool and makes it passage easier and painless. Hence, start consuming banana in the morning as it ensure proper functioning of bowel movement. Otherwise boil 1 ripe banana in one cup of milk, mash it well. Then take that mixture 3-4 times in a day.
- Like banana, figs also use as an effective natural remedy to cure hemorrhoids. You can soak three to four figs in water overnight, and then take that in the next morning along with some water on an empty stomach. Similarly you can repeat the same procedure again for period of one month to get rid of piles instantly.
- Widely available ginger can also be used to treat this condition. Simply mixed a small amount of that is ½ tbsp of ginger juice along with equal amount of lime and mint juice. Then mix little bit of honey in it and drink that mixture. It would surely give relief from the discomfort linked with hemorrhoids.
- Mango seeds are believed another effective natural home remedy for treatment of bleeding piles. You have to grind ripe mangoes dried seeds and make a fine powder of it. Take 2 mg of powder twice daily alone or with honey to cures hemorrhoids quickly. You can store powder for considerable period of time.
- Since thousands of years aloe vera is well known for its medicinal and healing properties to mankind. It is a miraculous plant which cures various health disorders. People, who suffer from external piles, just apply aloe vera on your anus and do slowly massage throughout the area. You will get quick relief especially itching and burning sensation and also helps to stops bleeding. It is beneficial for people with internal piles as well.
- Like aloe vera, you can apply yarrow topically on the hemorrhoids similarly.
- Apply cumin paste on hemorrhoids to reduce the risk of pain and inflammation.
- Drink small amount of coriander juice mixed with sugar twice or thrice in a day to cure piles immediately.
- Intake a glass of buttermilk with ¼ tbsp carom seed powder and little bit salt.
- Take a bowl of yogurt then grind some black mustard and mixed with yogurt. Then finally consume it with glass of buttermilk to cure piles.
- Make a juice of bitter melon leaves. Mix 3 tbsp of juice in 1 glass of buttermilk, then drinks this mixture on an empty stomach every morning at least for a month to get relief from piles.
- Take an onion with three tbsp of sugar to cure bleeding piles.
- Consume daily 3 to 4 dates instead of taking laxatives because dates are natural laxative.
- Try to add maximum fiber foods in daily diet. A diet rich in fiber will give long lasting benefits to prevent and elimination of piles. Fiber is good for any pile treatment because it helps to clean out your digestive tract. Thus, drink plenty of water and increase the consumption of fiber rich foods like fruits and vegetables. At the same time, if you are suffering from piles avoid spicy, fried and oily foods and consume only easily digestible foods. Along with these remedies give equal importance to regular exercise as well.