Penegra is an excellent alternative that has shown excellent results in men irrespective of the person’s age, cause and severity. Penegra is a cost-effective and is easily available on various online pharmacies.
Penegra dose and Usage
- Penegra is a prescribed oral pill that should not be used without consulting with your healthcare provider.
- For best result, this pill must be taken approximately an hour to 45 minutes before indulging into the sexual act.
- The most commonly recommended dose of Penegra is 100mg, and must be taken only once in a day with a glass of water.
- Make sure that you are maintaining a gap of at least 24 hours between the two consecutive pills, in order to avoid overdose.
- Never make any changes to the recommended dose if it is not showing the desired result, consult with your doctor before making any changes to the recommended dose.
- This drug should not be consumed if you are already taking any other nitrate based drug for other health disorder, it will cause a severe adverse effect.
- Do not take it with alcohol or grape juice it may cause some adverse effects.
Side-effects of Online Penegra
- Drug and side-effects are unavoidable; if you develop any change or side-effect then you must inform your doctor as soon as possible.
- Only your doctor will be able to tell you whether this drug is safe for you or not.
- More common side-effects of Penegra may include: headache, abnormal vision, acid indigestion, diarrhea, nasal congestion, flushing, urinary tract infection, etc.
- Major Side-Effects of Penegra may include: irregular heartbeats, heart attack, stroke, high/low blood pressure, etc. have all been reported after using of Penegra.
Note: It is not necessary that the side-effects caused due to Penegra will continue with your body for too long if it does happen, then you must instantly contact your doctor.
Penegra 100mg precautions
- This drug must be strictly taken under medical guidance only.
- Men who are allergic to its chemical composition must inform their physician and ask for an alternative medication.
- Avoid taking this drug with alcohol or grape juice, do not take this drug after a heavy or a fatty meal since it will slow sown the effectivity of this drug.
- Penegra is the best anti-impotence treatment if you are following the proper dosing schedule as recommended to you by your doctor.
- Penegra does not protect you or treats you from any sexual transmitted diseases; hence, you must take care of it.
- Consumption of Penegra may cause dizziness therefore avoid performing difficult physical activities such as driving or operating machinery.
- You can take this drug whenever you feel the urge to have sex. Therefore, you do not need to be worried about missing the dose; it can be taken anywhere and at any time of the day that too only once a day.
Storage of 100mg Penegra Pills
For the longer life of the drug, Penegra must be stored in an airtight container at a room temperature between 15˚C to 30˚C (59˚F – 86˚F). Keep the drug away from heat and moisture or else it will spoil soon. Store the drug in such a place that is clean and away from the reach of women and children.