Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is said to be a man’s worst nightmare. It can be defined as an inability to achieve and/or sustain an erection during the sexual intercourse. Due to many significant medical advances and nutritive research, impotence is no longer a scary thing. As well all know that impotence is very much treatable and sometime even without drugs. Before you consider any costly or potentially dangerous treatment, it is advisable for you to consider making simple lifestyle modifications or natural treatments.
There are mainly two forms of impotence namely; primary and secondary. Men suffering from primary impotence have never had a sufficient erection for a satisfying sexual intercourse. Although, this form of impotence is very rare and is often caused due to extreme psychological condition such as; relationship problems, intense fear for intimacy, extreme feeling of guilt, anxiety, fear for failure, etc.
A man suffering from secondary impotence can be defined as the loss of erectile ability after a certain period of normal functioning. It is also one of the common forms of erectile trouble in men. Men suffering from secondary impotence are mostly able to engage in sexual intercourse only for 25% of the time. This form typically occurs gradually and is generally less treatable than primary impotence.
Nobody wants to feel old before time or have age interfere with his ability to completely enjoy a sexual relationship with a partner. By understanding the cause of erectile dysfunction, its prevent measures and taking proper care can help you keep your sex life is more control throughout the years.
The most common and the simplest way of describing erectile dysfunction is that, it is the persistent inability to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. There are multiple known, unknown and sometimes reversible causes of erectile dysfunction. There are possible treatments of erectile dysfunction available in the men’s healthcare markets that are aimed at their causes.
Other synonyms used for Impotence are erectile dysfunction, ED, or sexual dysfunction (non-specifically).
There is a need to take urgent action as soon as you diagnose this problem. Although there are many helpful treatment available in the market to cure this condition, but it is only treatable if it is brought under immediate treating acting the moment you have diagnosed this disorder. If the condition is left untreated or if the treatment is avoided then there are chances for impotent men to suffer from a permanent loss of erectile ability.
Certain important key points that should be considered while suffering from impotent are;
- There is an inability to attain a rigid erection in order to initiate penetration and/or maintain an erection to enjoy a satisfying sexual intercourse.
- Diagnoses of erectile dysfunction can also bring in the cause of various other medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease, heart attack, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), renal failure, cirrhosis of the liver, hemochromatosis (an excess of iron in the bloodstream), scleroderma, etc.
- Identify irreversible causes of ED such as stress, use of certain medications, etc.
- Treatment is required to avoid permanent loss of erectile ability in impotent men.
There are many physical, psychological and lifestyle condition that are intended to cause this sexual dysfunction in men at any age. There various common, rare and some serious condition that may lead to cause erectile trouble among men.
- Psychosomatic (illness or symptoms resulting from neurosis)
- Endocrine (illness belonging to endocrine glands or their secretions)
- Vascular (illness related to blood vessels or arterial insufficiency
- Secondhand Smoking
- Local trauma
- Medications: anti-depressants, anti-histamines, anti-hypertensive, anti-psychotics, alcohol, nicotine, etc.
- Neurogenic: multiple sclerosis, stroke, temporal lobe epilepsy, autonomic or sensory neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, etc.
- Prostatectomy (Surgical removal of certain part or all of the prostate gland)
- Multi-factorial causes
- Vascular (arteriovenous malformation, venous leakage)
- Endocrine (hypo-thyroidism, hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis dysfunction, Cushing’s syndrome hyper-thyroidism, hyper-prolactinemia,)
- Spinal cord trauma or injury
- Pelvic surgery or injury
- Systemic illness (cirrhosis, renal failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc.)
- Neuro-transmitter deficiency
- Peyronie’s disease
- Idiopathic reaction to certain medication
- Myotonic dystrophy
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis dysfunction
- Hyper-thyroidism or hypo-thyroidism
- Peripheral neuropathy or autonomic or sensory neuropathy
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Myotonic dystrophy
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Renal failure
- Spinal cord trauma or tumor
- Central nervous system (CNS) disorders (multiple sclerosis, stroke, or temporal lobe epilepsy)
- Neuro-transmitter deficiency
Contributory or predisposing factors causing erectile dysfunction are;
Being substance abuse or drug addict (e.g. heroin, anabolic steroids, and marijuana)
Pill-free alternatives to treat erectile dysfunction
There are many men who are reluctant or reclusive to discuss their problem with anyone. Such a situation you may try out some of the effectual and pill-free treatment alternative for erectile failure trouble among men. Popular pill-free ED cure are, losing weight, exercising regular, following a proportionate healthy diet, avoid stress and stressful situations, improving your relationship problems, quit smoking, limit the consumption of alcohol and if possible even quit it, avoid drug or any other substance abuse, seek for help to overcome depression, etc.
Oral pill for ED
Sildenafil Citrate based Silagra is among the best and the most widely trusted anti-impotent pill that treated sexual dysfunction in almost all the impotent men. This pill works highly effectively in almost all the impotent men regardless of the person’s age, its cause, its severity level, the personal physical condition his part and current medical history, etc. Silagra works highly effectively and hardly causes any side-effect.
Since Silagra is a chemical based drug and like any chemical based it may lead to cause certain adverse effects. Although the side-effects caused due to it are not very serious and can be easily avoided by following all the important precautionary measure mentioned by your doctor. Ensure that you are taking Silagra only after seeking proper prescription from your doctor and follow the prescription without making any changes to it.